Medical Writer / Clinical Pharmacology Scientist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Richmond Pharmacology remains one of Europe's largest Contract Research Organizations, while we continue to extend our work in phase 2 and phase 3 trials. This continuing growth and the increasing intricacy of the various trials that we are working on has fuelled growth across the business and we are now seeking additional medical writers to join our team, producing standardised clinical trials documentation and writing up summary reports.
The successful candidate will have a degree in the life sciences or in a closely related discipline. Experience of writing clinical trials documents, either in academic settings or in a commercial context, is required.
Candidates must have
- Bachelors degree or preferably a higher degree
- familiarity with clinical trials documentation
- study protocols
- summary reports
- ethical / regulatory submissions
Training will be given, but at least some knowledge of the documents listed above is essential. Clinical trials documentation to be produced will include informed consent forms aimed at study volunteers, as well as study protocols or summary reports aimed at the scientific community, so the ability to change your "voice" to suit the intended audience is imperative.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature, please follow the link through to our Bamboo HR system to register your interest. You will be asked to submit contact details and a copy of your CV.
While we endeavour to respond to each applicant individually, this is not always possible because of the volume of applications we see on a daily basis. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of applying, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Associate £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Communications £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Writing £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)