Clinical Research Associate
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Research Associate to join a Medical equipment manufacturer who are focused on providing medical devices that aim to improve patient's quality of life. This is a permanent position based in Switzerland.
- Accountable to conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits.
- Be responsible for site communication and management.
- Be involved in the site identification process.
- To perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution.
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Independent on-site monitoring experience.
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits.
- Full working proficiency in English and German.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment.
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Clinical Research Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly