4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Specific job duties:
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the work flow of the Payroll Department, including periodic processes and payroll systems maintenance
- Responsible for staff evaluations, coaching and development
- Develop payroll strategies, planning and communications, including but not limited to acquisitions, systems conversions and corrections and vendor relations
- Develop, implement, and maintain payroll policies and procedures to ensure compliance with company policy, strong internal controls and regulatory agencies
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local agencies for the administering of payroll liabilities (taxes, taxable fringe benefits escheatment, garnishments, etc.)
- Responsible for resolving tax issues and payroll related reconciling items including working with Tax service providers, taxing authorities, accounting, and payroll software technical support personnel.
- Coordinates the preparation of regulatory reporting and management reporting for management and operations.
- Provide support and prepares information required for internal/external audit processes
- Serve as liaison to operation management, assisting them with payroll related issues.
- Analyses and evaluates payroll reports, trends and related services, etc.
- Partners with other departments to ensure payroll related compliance, such as state mandated certified payroll processing, bonus and incentive check administration, social security mismatch processing, labor distribution, W2 and W2C administration, on-demand payments as required by law, taxation, etc.
- 1 Payroll Specialist
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 10 years of experience relevant to this position, including at least 3 year of experience processing payroll on an ADP platform
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with employees and team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is preferred but not required
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting