7 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Leads cross-functional, strategic projects while also leading internal projects and process improvement initiatives. The project manager will assist in gathering data to support business process enhancements and resolve issues. Analyze, gather and document business requirements for new products and product enhancements as well testing, implementation and rollout of new product releases. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently receives minimal guidance.
Specific job duties:
- Analyze, gather and document business requirements for new products and product enhancements.
- Ensure proper process met and documented.
- Maintain close relationships with internal departments in order to coordinate ancillary activities.
- Develop business use cases for QA Testing.
- Ensure implementation of changes or new products meet business requirements.
- Develop and perform routine audit processes relating to billing setup.
- Participate in recommendations for improvements of process and administrative issues or inefficiencies that impact the ancillary programs.
- Implement process changes as needed.
- Develop and distribute documentation and business policies relating to contract maintenance process.
- Problem resolution.
- Provide options to resolve issues and problems arising from ancillary development or execution process.
- Provide direct support (internal and external) including, but not limited to conference calls, meetings, customer problem resolution, audit, and third party audits.
- Mentor other team members.
- Prioritize projects and day-to-day workflow for self and other team members.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5 – 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience with software applications such as Access, Excel or other PC based database tools
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, (i.e., presentation and written, listening, phone)
- Strong analytical, planning, problem identification and resolution skills required
- Effective communication with internal and external individuals in various functional areas and at all levels of management
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently as well as work independently with minimal direction
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting