Biotechnologist Team Leader, Oxbox
3 days left
- Experience Level
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We are future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Manufacturing Team is responsible for the production and aseptic fill and finish of vectors, for our clients and partners, to GMP standard.
We are looking for a talented GMP Production professional to lead a team of Biotechnologists and achieve the production schedule whilst maintaining GMP, safety and environmental compliance.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Accountability for the performance and Line Management of a team of Biotechnologists
- Co-ordination of production activities and requirements with other departments in order to achieve the production schedule with minimal disruption to other activities within the facility.
- Ensure that all work within the manufacturing facility is carried out in compliance with the facilities GMP procedures.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME)for facility SOP's and batch documentation, CAPA / Dev / Change Controls and regulatory / customer GMP audits.
- Deputises for Production Manager approval on quality documents.
- Capable of leading all manufacturing processes within the GMP facility.
- Trainer and SME on core manufacturing activities.
- Leads process/continuous improvement projects to increase the department’s efficiency.
- Promotes ownership and Continuous Improvement.
- Proposes and where required adopts new technologies to improve efficiency / reduce risk.
- Organises team training and review / approve training records
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Graduate in a science based subject, and/or experience of working to GMP standard within an aseptic environment
- Knowledge of Lenti Viral Vector Manufacture is desirable
- Previous biological/chemical manufacturing experience in an MHRA /FDA regulated environment
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Robust problem solving skills with the ability to make informed decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives
We look forward to receiving your application
No agencies please