Patient Engagement Specialist - UK
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Patient Engagement Specialist
UK Home Based / Office Based
Here at Syneos Health, we are currently looking to strengthen our unique Patient Engagement team. We are seeking a Patient Engagement Specialist to be office based in Farnborough, UK.
Your role as a Patient Engagement Specialist would include the following responsibilities:
- Assists PE Lead in the development, preparation, approval and distribution of materials relating to Patient Engagement tactics from initial concept through to closure of Patient Engagement activities.
- Assists PE Leads with the initial set-up and ongoing management of all tracking tools and assumes responsibility for ensuring all tracking systems are appropriately updated.
- Collaborates with the study team to ensure all Patient Engagement tactics are approved prior to distribution and appropriately utilized by study staff.
- Requires occasional communication with client, project manager, project team, and study sites to address and resolve issues with projects.
- Assists with initial development of the Patient Engagement Plan and takes responsibility for maintaining all subsequent updates as per scope of work, when suitably trained.
- Coordinates all patient recruitment materials regulatory/Ethics Committee/Ministry of Health submissions and approvals with the regulatory leads for national and global studies.
- Manages selected vendor partners in accordance with awarded indirect budget and escalates issues to PE Lead as needed.
- Provides input to PE Lead to assist with PE related change orders for assigned projects ensuring any out of scope activities are escalated to PE Lead prior to implementing.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- BA/BSc in Life Science
- Must have CRO/Pharma Patient Recruitment/Engagement experience – min. 1 year
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and can adapt to change
- Ability to work independently
- MS office proficiency – Publisher desired
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-LM1