Senior Clinical Affairs Manager
- Experience Level
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Clinical Affairs Manager to join a Medical equipment manufacturer who are focused on providing medical devices that aim to improve patient's quality of life. This is a permanent position based in Switzerland.
- Working within the Medical team, you will provide scientific support for products in the field of infectious diseases and wound healing.
- With management responsibility for two employees you will have a leading role to coordinate, plan, execute and support of international preclinical and clinical studies.
- To establish and maintain scientific relationship with KOLs.
- To support clinical marketing activities and the Regulatory Affairs Department with the recertification and approval of our new and registered products.
- You hold a higher educational degree, Ph.D or M.Sc. in natural sciences.
- At least 5 to 8 years of practical experience gained from working in a medical device, pharmaceutical or in a CRO environment.
- In-depth knowledge and experience as study director in the preparation of preclinical and clinical documents and SOPs, according to international quality standards (such as ISO-GCP).
- Robust project planning, negotiation, presentation skills and experience in working with intercultural teams.
- Fluent in English (oral and written), you are flexible, communicative and able to travel for assigned projects and congresses (ca. 30%).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Clinical Affairs Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly