Medical Information Manager
- Experience Level
MEDICAL INFORMATION MANAGER
The position is responsible for the management of the Medical Information team, including development and provision of the Medical Information Service. This service is to encompass the company’s product portfolio.
- To manage and develop the Medical Information team to provide timely responses to medical information and stability enquiries from internal and external customers regarding company product portfolio, including:
- Parenteral Nutrition regimen stability assessment (licensed and unlicensed)
- Oncology and Fluid Therapy chemical stability enquiries
- Technical enquiries
- Pharmaceutical enquiries
- Medical enquiries
- Product enquiries
- Provide leadership, development and guidance to the Medical Information team, with support of the Medical Information Team Leader.
- Provide respective marketing departments with scientific technical support, market intelligence, horizon scanning etc. by attending key scientific meetings to identify specific trends / developments within concerned therapy areas.
- To support, roll out and maintain a validated Medical Information enquiry management system
- Coordinate the management and validation of the current PN compounding software software development to meet the needs of UK customers and business.
- Project Lead for the development and implementation of a new Stability Software programme
- Coordinate the prioritisation, testing and reporting of stability studies.
- Ensure standard responses and FAQs and associated responses are maintained and kept up-to-date.
- Provide a professional, responsive and efficient service at all times.
- To undertake other reasonable duties as assigned by Medical Director.
- The position is responsible for the Medical Information department’s budget preparation and associated expenditure.
- A background and experience in Medical Information and associated systems is essential.
- Should possess a life sciences qualification to degree level and/or registered Pharmacist with experience in aseptic compounding and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Clinical background in the prescribing of adult, neonatal and paediatric parenteral nutrition, together with detailed knowledge of PN regimen formulation and stability considerations would be desirable.
- Computer literacy and numeracy is essential.
- Proven track record in managing others demonstrating mentoring ability, leadership qualities and project management skills.
- Good communicator with excellent organisation skills, enthusiastic, self-motivated, enjoy using own initiative and enjoy working as part of a team in a highly competitive business environment.
- Able to work in a professional, commercially driven culture where proactively taking the initiative and accepting ownership is second nature.
- Confident in presenting and communicating across all channels, building productive relationships internally and externally, operating with pace, purpose and looking to generate fresh solutions.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.