Scientist - Process Technology (Level 3)
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Scientist - Process Technology (Level 3) to join a biopharma organisation a permanent basis in Iceland. Our client is driven to improve people's lives by producing high quality medicine.
- To be involved and highly competent in both USP and DSP operations, actively working on closing knowledge gaps as much as possible.
- You will be an SME in multiple techniques and technologies and support other SMEs in knowledge of larger critical systems/processes.
- Lead large sized projects such as advanced equipment demonstrations and new technologies.
- Lead, supervise and run regular routine operations and larger operations. This includes setting a good example of working to PTI and development colleagues when in the lab.
- Take responsibility, with support, for program and science meetings for at least one project requiring support from PTI and heading to 250L Pilot Manufacture.
- Author, complete and review documentation and write reports for cross functional review. These documents will support important purchasing decisions across the business.
- Train and coach employees at all levels in methods and procedures and manage required training for the employees' position.
- Work to EHS guidelines and endeavour to make required improvements whilst reporting any EHS incidents. Supervise and encourage PTI team members to behave with EHS in mind.
- Form high level, effective, cross functional working relationships with support departments such as Automation & IT, Engineering, QC and USP/DSP/DP Development.
- Enjoy and excel in hands-on work.
- Flexible and can work accurately, both in a team and individually.
- Critical questioning of procedures and experiments in order to improve departmental outputs.
- Pro-active, problem solving attitude.
- Can communicate clearly at all levels in order to get your thoughts, ideas and knowledge across in a constructive way.
- High level planning and organization skills in order to keep an overview of the necessary work and meet deadlines.
- BSc in relevant topic with at least 5 years' industrial experience.
- MSc in relevant topic and 2 years' industrial experience
- Relevant applied experience and a specialist in at least one field from either Development or Manufacturing in DSP or USP.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Scientist - Process Technology (Level 3)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly