Permanent CRA - Italy - growing CRO
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are looking for a CRA interested in joining a small, close-knit team to monitor key sites across Italy. Working as part of a small team, you will be working on studies in at least one of the following therapeutic areas: Oncology, Rare Diseases, or Cardiology.
If you’re perhaps working for a large Sponsor/CRO and are becoming frustrated by the multiple communication lines and management layers, or are perhaps frustrated by excessive lengthy processes, with this team you’ll be able to get things done when they need to be done and have the autonomy to make key decisions rather than have to wait days/weeks for answers.
What’s more exciting are the opportunities for progression, the exposure to a variety of operational functions most larger companies restrict to separate business units and the innovative compounds small specialist companies work with.
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits
- To identify potential sites for a proposed study in conjunction with the Project Team, and conduct feasibility assessment of sites as required
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- To liaise with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Mentor and train other CRA’s as and when required
- Prove assistance in the submissions procedures
- To assemble files and ensure documents for the trial master file accurately reflect the progress of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
Education and Qualifications
- A BSc or BA degree in a life sciences related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a CRA
- Experience in either Oncology, Cardiology, or Rare Diseases would be beneficial
- Sound knowledge of ICH/GCP and regulatory requirements and proven background in successful regulatory submissions
- Experience using clinical trial management systems
- Knowledge of submissions procedures in Italy would be beneficial
Please contact Harry Henson on +44 203 875 9966 or email@example.com for further information on this role.
Apply for Permanent CRA - Italy - growing CRO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly