Freelance Senior Medical Writer
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Albion Rye Associates are proud to have been assigned as the exclusive recruitment partner to a well-established agency, seeking a Senior Medical Writer, based in Oxford.
Our client is an expert medical communications agency, delivering highly effective digital solutions and online campaigns for their pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industry clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A Life Science degree is essential, ideally a higher degree
- Previous experience in immunology, cardiology and neurology would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ideally have a medical communications agency background or proven experience in a relevant STM setting.
- A strong track record of providing healthcare marketing solutions and recommendations to key clients – including over the phone and face-to-face meets.
- Commercial awareness and good project management skills
- Communicate effectively with all departments and senior management, while actively providing briefings and seeking ways to improve, and achieve team goals.
- Depending on the audience and client brief, you must be able to gather scientific data from a variety of sources.
- Build and develop a scientific leadership role with key clients
- Have an in depth understanding of the therapeutic areas, and the trends.
- Ensure that the writing aspects of projects are completed on time, to the clients’ brief and within budget
- Manage the writing team and the resourcing of accounts, and coach and mentor team members to up-skill capabilities
Apply below or alternatively contact me, hannah White: Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Freelance Senior Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly