Analytical Project Lead - QC
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently working with a biopharma organisation who are looking for an Analytical Project Lead (QC) to join them on a permanent basis in Iceland. Our client is driven to improve people's lives by producing high quality medicine.
- To work in a matrix organization being the single point of contact for development, manufacturing, regulatory and QA for all quality control related activities.
- Keeping track of the validation status, stability studies, analytical method transfers of analytical methods.
- Compiling, co-authoring or reviewing of documents like sampling plans, specifications, manufacturing master batch records, transfer plans, stability protocols and reports.
- Support or lead cross-functional teams to address hot topics in the project.
- Communication of proceedings in the project to the project team.
- Communication with external partners performing analytical tasks.
- Communication with authorities and presenting in project related topics in inspections.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent business English verbal and written.
- Proven team worker in a matrix organization.
- Proactive, problem solving attitude.
- Master in the field of analytical chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology or similar.
- At least 3 years' experience in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- At least 3 years' experience in analytical biopharmaceutical.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Analytical Project Lead - QC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly