5 days left
- Experience Level
To provide expert support and assistance in the running of the Disease Specific Programmes (DSPs). Much of the work is unsupervised and the candidate must ensure the successful timing of DSPs, from inception and design through to fielding and then final analysis/presentation. Working with the team of executives the manager must take the results and shape them into an initial presentation deck with insights and a clear flow. The role will involve client liaison and assistance to the Director/Associate Director in the delivery of a wide variety of presentations and customised outputs. There is a clear career path within Real World which provides a specific schedule of training appropriate to the role and the needs of the business. Real World has a multidisciplinary team of experts in Diseases, Statistics, Heath Economics, Market Access, and Epidemiology so there is an opportunity to learn and experience a multi-perspective view on the pharmaceutical industry. Key Requirements:
- Must hold a degree level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Previous project management experience and a proven record of utilising various research techniques
- Experience of large quantitative diary type studies would be a distinct advantage
- A basic level of understanding of the therapeutic areas whilst working on specific Programmes.
- A high level of numeracy, analytical, & interpretive as well as good organisational & time management skills.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and working as a team player.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Basic PowerPoint, Excel, Word are essential
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly