- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson prior are seeking a Senior Biostatistician to join a global medical devices company who are committed to transform people's lives through new medical solutions that can improve the health of patients worldwide. This role will be on a permanent basis and located in Belgium.
- Contribute towards the design of clinical trials including calculating necessary sample sizes, designing the Statistical Analysis Plans and sections of protocols.
- To perform QC of statistical analyses, programming outputs and validation of data consistency, working closely with the other Statisticians and Data Managers.
- Support complex SAS programming and database issues including generating tables, figures and data listings and creating database reports.
- Interpret study results and create reports for the Clinical Study Lead.
- MSc (preferred) or BSc Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or related.
- Experience within a Medical Devices (preferred), Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO company is required.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills in English language.
- Knowledge of SAS or other similar software (R, SPSS, etc.).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.