Principal Biostatistician (Home-Based, anywhere in Europe)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Biostatistician to be home-based anywhere in Europe for a Global CRO. Our client helps people improve and accelerate the delivery of therapies that can impact health worldwide.
- Serve as the Project Lead representing Biostatistics for multiple projects and clients, including the coordination of all statistical project activities.
- Perform review/quality checks on key statistical outputs including TFLs, CDISC and analysis datasets, produced by the programming team.
- Provide statistical support and expertise to study teams who are responsible for the preparation of Statistical Analysis Plans, study protocols, development of Case Report Forms, Clinical Study Reports and other relevant study documents.
- To perform consultancy activities for key clients regarding statistical queries.
- MSc or BSc Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or related.
- Extensive experience within the CRO (preferred), Pharmaceutical or Biotech sectors.
- Strong statistical capabilities relating to clinical trial design and statistical analyses.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills in a cross functional environment.
- Knowledge of SAS programming.
- Knowledge of CDISC (SDTM + ADaM) would be preferable.
- Good project management skills.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.