- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A new vacancy has opened for a GMP Trainer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Stevenage. Our client focuses on advancing the growth of cell and gene therapy research across the UK, helping to promote the use of these therapies throughout the health services all over the world.
- Accountable to support the creation, delivery and update of training packages for aseptic operations, including (but not limited to): cleanroom use, gowning, cleaning and disinfection regimes and common equipment used in cell and gene therapy production.
- To act as a Training Coordinator for the electronic Quality Management System; maintain and update training programs for all employees.
- Ownership of the GMP Induction training programme, including provision of refresher GMP training.
- Partake in root cause analysis and deviation trending, translating requirements into enhanced training to improve right first time.
- Collect, analyse and report training KPI for GMP activities.
- Project ownership and pride in its delivery.
- Good written and oral communication skills and presentation skills.
- Proven coaching ability, with experience in using various proven training approaches, tools and techniques.
- A strong team player, with a hands-on approach.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritise workload with attention to detail.
- Ability to respond effectively to multiple operational requirements.
- At least 3 years of experience in aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing operations, preferably within the Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products environment.
- Practical experience in aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing, including performing gowning, cleaning and disinfection activities.
- Practical experience in performing training for GMP operations.
- Practical experience in writing procedures to support GMP operations.
- Experience of working with quality processes such as deviations, change controls or corrective actions.
- Stakeholder engagement to facilitate the creation and continuous improvement of training packages.
- Educated in a core science to A-level grade C or equivalent.
- Train the Trainer course (internal or external certification).
- A good understanding of adult learning principles.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for GMP Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly