Project Coordinator (Global Procurement)
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Title: Project Coordinator (Global Procurement)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for an exciting organisation who do a lot of work within the FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry. We are currently looking for a talented Project Coordinator (Global Procurement to join on a permanent basis. In this role you will be responsible for managing both productivity and strategic sourcing projects.
- Create detailed work plans for assigned projects which identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete each project
- Determine the resources (time, money, capital equipment, etc.) required to complete the project and resolve resource conflicts
- Develop schedules for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities and review them with Stakeholders (senior management, project team) and revise schedules/plan as required
- Determine the success measures upon which projects will be evaluated at completion
- Develop presentations, reports etc. for project reporting
- Project Management certification from a recognized certified body such as: APMP/ APM PQ (practitioner qualification, APM RPP (registered project professional), PRINCE2 practitioner, PMP (certified project management professional), CMI diploma in project management, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification (or higher)
- Experience with SAP.
- Experience on working within a regulated industry (Medical device, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Nuclear, automotive etc.)
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3928 6631 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
Apply for Project Coordinator (Global Procurement)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly