Parallel Medicinal Chemistry Principal Scientist
6 days left
- Experience Level
The Preclinical team at RBW are working in close partnership with a world renowned organisation that require a leader for their Parallel Medicinal Chemistry team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced scientist that is looking for the next step in their career to lead and build your own team of medicinal chemists. You will be required to use cutting edge technology for automated synthesis approaches.
- Lead a team of 3-5 scientists in the automated and parallel synthesis field.
- Oversee the execution of automated library synthesis including approaches such as flow chemistry.
- Will be required to lead projects and interact with interdisciplinary teams across the organisation.
- Collaborate with project teams in the identification and optimisation of new compounds.
- Educated to PhD with 5 years industry experience.
- Experience using automated synthesis approaches and high throughput experimentation.
- Previous experience managing a team of scientists would be beneficial.
- Strong background in the parallel synthesis field with publications outlining your work.
Apply for Parallel Medicinal Chemistry Principal Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly