Regulatory Submissions (Associate Director)
- Experience Level
Title: Regulatory Submissions (Associate Director)
Location: Milan, Italy
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a top quality provider and globally recognised CRO, who are growing rapidly. A chance for you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the world while enjoying a competitive package working within a senior capacity.
- Manage and provide accountability of the start up and maintenance phases of global programs across all regions and various therapeutic areas;
- Serve as a primary Sponsor contact for all start-up specific issues and study deliverables;
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of country start-up processes and requirements;
- Oversee the progression of site activations ensuring quality, accuracy, and timeliness for assigned projects
- Manage risk assessment and related mitigation strategy execution related to study start-up.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health or science related field
- Experience in phase 1-4 research; Phases 2-3 research experience preferred
- 5+ years as a start-up manager or clinical trial manager within a CRO
- Experience supporting new business opportunities
- Strong leadership and management skills
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3928 6631 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
Apply for Regulatory Submissions (Associate Director)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly