Senior / Clinical Trial Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Title: Senior / Clinical Trial Manager
Location: Spectacular Offices in London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a top quality provider and globally recognised CRO, who are growing rapidly. A chance for you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the world while enjoying a competitive package and internal growth opportunities.
- Lead on innovative and complex clinical research studies and perform as the project lead for full-service, global clinical trials.
- Interact with the sponsors, manage the timelines and all project deliverables, and coordinate all services contracted for the study.
- Lead a team of CRAs and manage Project Coordinators.
- Therapeutic areas may include: oncology, cardiovascular, endocrine/metabolic, infectious disease and CNS. Trials include those in rare disease and Advanced Therapies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field; and
- Demonstrable experience in project management / clinical trial management.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3928 6631 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
Apply for Senior / Clinical Trial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly