4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Role – Laboratory Analyst
Location – Co. Tipperary
Rate – Competitive
Type – Contract
For one of Planet Pharma’s global Pharma clients, we urgently seek a talented Laboratory Analyst to join on an initial contract until the end of the year.
- Responsible for the execution and documentation appropriately of testing and analysis of Raw Materials, Intermediates, Drug Substance & Drug Product in accordance with Quality Standards and/or other approved protocols.
- To provide analytical support to product quality investigations including the use of sophisticated analytical techniques
- To undertake significant assignments and to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision e.g. technology transfer for new product demonstrations
- Minimum of BSc in Chemistry or related discipline
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- HPLC experience in addition to wet chemistry techniques.
- Have knowledge of GMP standards
- Have knowledge Laboratory safety standards
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
Apply for Laboratory Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly