Lean Improvements Specialist (Production Systems)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Role – Lean Improvements Specialist (Production Systems)
Location – Carlow
Rate – Competitive
Type – Contract
For one of Planet Pharma’s global Pharma clients, we urgently seek a skilled Lean Improvement Specialist with proven experience working with Production System. This is an urgent position initially offering a 12-month contract.
- Improve processes to ensure robust, reliable supply and lean manufacturing that delivers the highest Quality products.
- Support execution of the MPS Strategy to ensure the MPS mindsets, behaviors, training and development are enabled to build a Continuous Improvement culture from the onset
- Be a change agent, that can see the customers’ needs as well as advocating best practice
- Sponsor effective team working and partnership with cross functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred; ideally in a related discipline
- Lean/Six Sigma qualification preferred
- Relevant experience in change management and driving continuous improvement within all levels of the organizations, with the ability to influence to make problems visible and collaborate to build strong networks to drive the necessary results.
- Experience is deeply understanding processes to deliver value to the business through problem solving and developing the SMEs to improve their work.
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience
- Report, standards, technical writing skills
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP preferred
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
Apply for Lean Improvements Specialist (Production Systems)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Information Technology Unavailable - GBP Full Time Contract jobs in Carlow
- Systems Analytics Unavailable - GBP Full Time Contract jobs in Carlow
- Manufacturing Unavailable - GBP Full Time Contract jobs in Carlow
- Process Unavailable - GBP Full Time Contract jobs in Carlow
- Production Unavailable - GBP Full Time Contract jobs in Carlow