6 days left
- Experience Level
Role – Project Managers
Location – Cork
Rate – Competitive
Type – Contract
For one of Planet Pharma’s global Pharma clients, we urgently seek a 3 talented Project Managers to join on an initial 11-month contract. In this role you will provide project execution support to our clients manufacturing quality pharmaceutical products, ensuring that the site delivers on key strategic projects and initiatives. This will involve Engineering, Supply Chain, Continuous Improvement Initiatives and Business Transformation.
- Responsible for project oversight and control activities, including, definition of scope, business case development, business requirements definition, milestone identification, project governance, operational planning, risk identification & mitigation, implementation planning, project execution oversight and project closure.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, to agreed level of quality and within approved budget.
- Oversite & control for project cost management through the project life cycle
- Responsible for project stakeholder management to ensure effective delivery of project objectives – including escalation management.
- Creation and control of project plans for departmental, cross departmental, and company-wide projects
- At least experience in project delivery of projects in the Pharma industry preferably including experience managing sterile or Biologics projects.
- Experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and Engineering excellence through OEE, predictive maintenance planning.
- Project management qualification such as Project Management Professional etc.
- Lead six sigma experience is essential, minimum yellow belt, preferable green belt.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly