- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is supporting a game-changing CRO that is reinventing the way therapies are developed in the recruitment of a Principal Biostatistician to join a multi-sponsor Oncology team.
As a forward thinking, top 10 global CRO you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and best pharmaceutical companies in the world on blockbuster drug trials. You will have excellent training and development opportunities, competitive salary & benefits and the chance to improve patients’ lives around the world.
- Develop department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines
- Ensures that the Biostatistics department meets timelines, provides high quality deliverables, complies with contractual project requirements and SOPs, and conducts projects within budget.
- Responsible for staff development, training and retention.
- Participates actively in hiring, onboarding, transferring, and terminating staff.
- Maintains a good working knowledge of clinical drug development, ICH, and other regulatory guidelines.
- Supports the assignment of, or directly assigns Biostatisticians to projects
- Supports business development activities.
- Minimal travel may be required.
- Extensive experience in statistical analysis of clinical or consumer health trials as demonstrated by the ability to lead multiple complex and/or global projects with teams of statisticians
- Previous management experience of remote teams
- Strong statistical skills as evidenced by participation in publications or presentations in areas relevant to clinical trial design and analysis
- Proficiency in SAS programming
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
- Ability to travel may be required
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.
Apply for Principal Biostatistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly