1 day left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions are closely partnered with a small Oncology focused CRO that have some very exciting growth plans for 2021 across the European clinical research team.
We are looking for a Senior CRA to join their German team to work on Oncology trials. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for the setup of sites, budget proposals, and liaising with relevant authorities to ensure approvals are in place.
This position can be worked from home and will be covering sites across Germany. It is an ideal role for someone who is looking to fast track their career with excellent career progression opportunities available. We are ideally looking for someone who can start ASAP, however notice period can also be taken into consideration.
- Contribute to site identification & feasibility
- Responsible for all aspects of study site management.
- Facilitate site audits and audit finding resolutions
- Prepare accurate and timely visit reports in accordance with the monitoring plan and/or SOPs
- Conduct pre-study visits, site initiation, site monitoring and close out visits
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working on Oncology studies
- Strong background within independent monitoring
- Previous CRO experience
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
Apply for Senior CRA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly