- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Role: Medical Writer
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London Central office or Home Based
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 Depending On Experience
Are you a talented Medical Writer looking to further develop your career and expertise?
I am partnered with a well-established, global medical communications agency who have a brand-new custom-built office in the heart of London. They offer fantastic company training and development and have successfully onboarded over 100 members of staff during the pandemic. They are still showing need for growth within the business and are keen for an experienced medical writer to jump on board.
Reporting to the scientific team lead, as Medical Writer, you will work closely with clients to meet their needs and brief when it comes to writing materials over a wide range of deliverables and therapy areas within publications, medical affairs and medical education.
Currently staff are working remotely, and this position will allow for the right staff members to work fully remote post-covid should they wish. You will also be offered an excellent salary along with competitive benefits.
Skills Required for the position:
- Life science degree essential (ideally with either an MSc or PhD too).
- Previous medical writing experience within a medical communications agency OR pharmaceutical company with at least 2 years of experience.
- Excellent scientific writing style, can adapt for different materials/ audiences and has a keen eye for detail when submitting work.
- Good industry knowledge and able to pick up new therapy areas when required.
- Ability to communicate well with stakeholders (clients, team members etc).
- Can work to tight deadlines and enjoys a fast-paced working environment.
If you are interested in this position or in having a confidential conversation about your career progression, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me for further information. Please contact Joanna Clarke Medical Communications Consultant
Apply for Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly