Associate Director - Portfolio & Pricing - Generics
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Associate Director, Portfolio & Pricing - Generics - Essex or Yorkshire Office Based
Our client develop, produce and market affordable generic medicines, as well as innovative and specialty pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter consumer healthcare products, along with supplying active pharmaceutical ingredients to nearly 1,000 customers in over 100 countries.
They specialise in both generic and branded medicines, improving the lives of patients, whether it is by fighting infections, controlling cholesterol, relieving the symptoms of asthma, or providing lifesaving injectable medicines and pain relief for cancer sufferers.
Reporting to the Director of Portfolio & Pricing, you will shape their generic portfolio and pricing strategy with responsibility for all aspect of portfolio performance and product management including forecasting and demand management. It will be your responsibility to ensure all targets for sales, profitability and growth are met.
You will also contribute to the Generics Business Unit overall strategy as a member of the senior management team and support collaborative working with the Commercial team to drive growth within key strategic accounts and optimise increased value through key accounts.
Ideally you will have:
- Demonstrable extensive knowledge of the NHS pharmaceutical market
- Demonstrable knowledge of the generic pharmaceutical market, particularly in relation to product and price
- Significant experience of leading teams and working in matrix environment
- Demonstrable experience of implementing strategic projects
- Ability to manage complex projects and prioritise according to business needs
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
As you would expect for such an important role, an exceptional salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicant.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference no: 31497