5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Role: Medical Editor
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London or Buckinghamshire
Salary: £25,000- £35,000 D.O.E
I am partnered with an international medical communications agency who specialise in delivering innovative medical education and communication programs to some of the top, global pharma and biotech businesses in the industry. Rapidly growing, they are looking for passionate editors to join them in copy editing highly impactful materials across a variety of therapy areas for Healthcare Professionals.
- Copy-editing an extensive range of scientific documents across a variety of mediums (manuscripts, slide decks and meeting materials).
- Checking all documents for style, accuracy, grammar and guidelines and ensuring final proofs are at the correct quality ahead of submission.
- Delivering projects to agreed timelines and budgets and optimising efficiency where possible.
- Manage and liaise with freelance editors ensuring standards are met.
- Some training of junior members of the editorial team (editors and writers).
Skills Required for the position:
- Scientific Background – Life Sciences Degree (MSc/ Post Graduate Degree desirable).
- Excellent copy editing and proof-reading skills, you should have atleast 1 year of experience within a medical communications agency.
- Good attention to detail with strong English language skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, therefore good time management and organisational skills are a must!
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Zinc and other compliance software.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and career development that is second to none. Interested? Please do not hesitate to get in touch for further information. Please contact Joanna Clarke Medical Communications Consultant
Apply for Medical Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly