Administrator, Process R&D (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Our employees are able to develop their careers in exciting new medical technologies, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Process R&D team consists of experienced scientists and engineers that have extensive expertise in all aspects of upstream and downstream development. PR&D take processes from the laboratory “bench” scale and apply process expertise and engineering fundamentals for delivery to Manufacturing.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join the team. The purpose of this role is to provide essential administrative support services to the high quality work conducted within the Process R&D department
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Carry out administration duties for Process R&D department including:
- Facility and desk organisation for the department
- Coordination of new starter and leavers activities including IT account set up and account closures
- Timesheet and holiday tracking for department
- General form completion and tracking for the Process R&D department
- Conference / travel coordination
- Communication of key messages to Process R&D
- Meeting organisation
- Event organisation for department, including innovation days, seminars
- Coordinating general office improvement activities
- Accountable for own performance in alignment with group objectives and deadlines.
- Work in accordance with the OXB quality management system.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Maths & English GCSE as a minimum requirement
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Solid computer skills (update Excel spreadsheets)
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives.
No agencies please