Research Associate - Treg Production
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Research Associate – T Reg Production Team
My client is a leading T-Cell Therapy provider in the UK and is looking for a Research Associate who will work within the T Reg Production Team. The Team supports the activities of both the R&D and CMC teams across Quell and is a core part of our laboratories. Succesfull candidate will be part of a team generating cells for research activities under the supervision of the Associate Director, Product Development. This position offers an excellent opportunity for a talented and motivated technician to contribute to a critical and key part of our R&D work in an exciting and highly dynamic environment focused on developing cutting-edge cellular therapies.
- Processing of human blood and/or tissue products.
- Cryopreservation, thawing, feeding, and harvesting of primary T cell cultures.
- Isolation of primary cells using e.g. density gradient centrifugation, MACS and FACS.
- Activation and transduction of primary T cell cultures.
- Support process optimisation and development of new assays.
- Manage databases and assist in establishing relevant SOPs.
- Collaborate and coordinate work with other team members to meet deadlines and goals.
- Provide guidance and training to new or junior staff.
- Work closely with the Product Development team.
- Help to maintain the laboratories to a high standard.
- Maintain compliant process documentation.
- Solid understanding of cell biology.
- Handling of mammalian and primary human immune cell cultures.
- Experience with basic Flow Cytometry.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to present results clearly and logically, working co-operatively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Good attention to detail and record keeping.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Cell Biology or related subject and 2 years of relevant industry experience.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with the use of cell sorters; ideally BD FACSMelody and/or Sony SH800.
- Excellent time and project management skills aligned with an ability to prioritise activities.
- Understanding of process optimisation and assay development.
- Ability to efficiently identify and implement solutions.
- Familiarity with a range of immunological cell-based techniques
- Proven commitment to high quality work and maintenance of high standards.
- Contribute to a culture that embraces scientific excellence, integrity, urgency, patient centricity and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team, supporting one another and held accountable for project deliverables.
- Professional and personable communication skills.
- Driven to solve problems pragmatically.
- Passionate about science.
- Good working attitude, reliability, and flexibility.
- Desire to work with integrity and act as an ambassador for wider business.
- Holidays: 25 days per year.
- Life Assurance: 4 x base salary.
- Group Personal Pension: Auto enrolled at 4% employer contribution, 4% employee contribution.
- Private Medical Insurance for your whole family.
- Annual Bonus.
- Fantastic collaborative environment
- £36 Million Investment including brand new lab equipment, innovative methods, and exposure to cutting edge technology.
- Flexible working.
- Fast paced and progressive company looking for future leaders and innovators.
Apply for Research Associate - Treg Production
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly