- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance by Labcorp are seeking a Senior Pharmacokineticist to join our Clinical Pharmacology team. This position can be office-based in Leeds or home-based anywhere in the U.K. or Europe. The Senior Pharmacokineticist is responsible for Analysing and reviewing data and offering scientific advice.
Your duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Review draft protocols for allocated studies to ensure they meet the Sponsors requirements in terms of PK and PD analysis and study objectives.
- Supervision of less-experienced Pharmacokineticists within project activities.
- Ensure mechanisms in place to maintain flow of appropriate information between disciplines on project team.
- Perform QC/review of analysis.
- Responsible for development of PK Analysis Plans, to include methodology, definition of derived variables and data-handling rules.
- Responsible for PK and PD deliverables within assigned projects.
- Conduct non-compartmental PK and PD analyses as specified in the report and analysis plans.
- Conduct compartmental modelling/simulation of PK, PD and PK/PD data and provide interpretation of the results
- Responsible for PK and PD input to reports including Clinical Study Reports
- Provide PK and PD guidance in development of clinical research program and in design of individual studies as part of multi-disciplinary team; responsible for PK and PD input to protocol.
Get ready to redefine what's possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance by Labcorp. Here, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us and discover why Covance by Labcorp has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies 2021 for the third consecutive year and more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers. We can offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career.
- Bachelor's degree in Bioanalytical Chemistry or a Biological Life Sciences degree required.
- Significant postgraduate experience in the application of PK and PD to clinical trials
- Proficient in compartmental /non-compartmental data analysis.
- Specialist in WinNonLin software.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining high standards.
- A good knowledge of Clinical Development.
- Competence in the preparation of Pharmacokinetic Analysis Plans, analysis, reporting, etc., across a variety of trials.
- Ability to explain PK and PD concepts to non-pharmacokineticists.