- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you interested in regulatory services and looking to start your regulatory career?
Do you want to work on multiple projects for a world leader in Crop Protection and Chemicals Development?
If you answered YES, then we want to hear from you!
Covance by Labcorp is a global contract research organisation with a specialist division focusing on chemical and crop protection studies.
We are seeking to recruit a Regulatory Specialist to work within our growing regulatory consultancy team.
This is an excellent opportunity to start your regulatory career working with global clients and a wide range of dossiers within a regulatory setting. The role provides real potential for career progression and can be based at our sites in either Huntingdon or Shardlow.
The ideal candidate will be a science graduate or someone who has been working in a laboratory or regulatory environment with some regulatory knowledge within the Crop Protection, Chemicals or Biocides field.
As a Regulatory Specialist, duties include:
- Being responsible for regulatory projects, including dossier compilation and providing registration advice to both clients and in-house departments
- Meeting quality, deadline and financial demands for designated projects
- Working with the involved staff to ensure that work is delivered on time and of a sufficient quality for regulatory submission purposes
- Developing skills in certain subject areas of regulatory affairs for the benefit of clients and the company
- Pro-actively suggesting process improvements to the systems, processes and infrastructure in place within CPC Regulatory Services for effective and efficient performance
- Contributing to discussions during the design of projects to meet regulatory requirements
- Organising internal project team meetings to review progress and to ensure effective and efficient communications
- Helping to maintain the company's profile and credibility at external conferences along with developing and maintaining relationships and interaction with clients worldwide
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Un-paralleled opportunities for career development and progression within a global organisation with global clients
- Flexible working arrangements
- Educated to at least degree level (BSc or equivalent) in a scientific discipline preferably Chemistry or Life Sciences
- Project management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage with other project team members and stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Some laboratory or regulatory knowledge and/or experience desirable