Director of Business Development-HEOR and RWE
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are seeking an individual with strategic Sales/Business Development experience who is used to working at a senior level globally to join our high growth, fast paced and dynamic sales team.
You are responsible for growing and managing new and existing customers in your assigned territory, evangelizing the Cytel vision and account strategy in the area of Health Economics Outcomes Research (HEOR) and Real-World Evidence/Real World Data (RWE/RWA). You will work closely with current and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals.
- Managing the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Subject Matter Experts, Consultants, Executive Leadership, Marketing, Lead Generation etc.
- Use your consultative selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Organize and manage industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Contribute to Cytel growth by engaging with prospect organizations to position Cytel services and solutions through strategic value-based selling
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by selling Cytel services and solutions
- Territory research to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation while being able to generate short term results
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated territory
What we are looking for
- Proven experience of carrying a quota selling services or technology, ideally within the Healthcare and Life Science’s industry in the area of Real-World Evidence/Real World Data
- Successful history of net new business sales, with the ability to drive consistent delivery against revenue targets
- Experience managing the sales cycle from lead generation thru deal closure collaborating with varied levels of our clients from business champions up to the C Suite.
- 10+ years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry with a track record of successfully selling clinical services into the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experience managing complex situations in global companies with strategic planning and execution.
- Account management experience a plus
- BS degree in a science preferably biological sciences or statistics. PhD, MPH, or MBA highly preferred.
What’s in it for you
- You will have the opportunity to play an integral role helping our clients and the industry shape the future of drug development
- You will be part of an exciting new chapter in Cytel’s history with high growth and opportunities to progress in Senior and Leadership positions within the company
- Work in an environment designed for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation
- Freedom to design and own your go-to market strategy and leverage the best and brightest minds in the industry
At Cytel, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Apply for Director of Business Development-HEOR and RWE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly