3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
As Proposal Manager, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in a highly respected CRO involved in innovative clinical trials within the pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for someone to be part of a growing group of Proposal Managers to support our efforts to bring our services to biotech and pharmaceutical companies on a global basis.
You will contribute by:
- Assist the commercial group and functional areas (e.g. Statistics, Programming, Data Management) to generate coherent and persuasive responses to requests for proposals/information (RFPs/RFIs), and optimize chances of success.
- Generate cost estimates using in-house excel based tools to include within proposal, work order and change order documents.
- Facilitate group meetings to collect information and strategize on approaches
- Research and gather data to include corporate information, experience examples, proposed project team resumes, and other standard materials.
- Prepare proposals/work orders/amendments using in-house tools for review by a dedicated team.
- Respond to requests based on timelines structured to meet the needs of clients and internal collaborators.
- Comply with processes set down to ensure quality deliverables.
- Review RFP/RFI/work order/amendment for accurate content, consistent format and compliance.
- Ensure all documentation related to RFPs/RFIs is saved on the central server in an organized manner.
- Maintain proposal tracking documents and related databases (e.g. RFIs, experiences).
- Work with senior management to improve Cytel’s proposal process, including developing standards of practice and templates.
- Some flexibility in work schedule to enable Cytel to meet RFP/RFI timelines.
- Location: EU home-based locations
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS, preferably with some Life Sciences or business/financial background
- 3-5 years prior experience with a CRO, pharma or within related health care industry
- Above average skill with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent use of the English language, strong writing skills, and an ability to solve problems quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Above average personal time-management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with costing models and budget proposals in the clinical development space a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
What’s in it for you:
- You will have the opportunity to play an integral role helping our clients and the industry shape the future of drug development
- You will be part of an exciting new chapter in Cytel’s history with high growth and opportunities to progress in Senior and Leadership positions within the company
- Work in an environment designed for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation
- Work with and leverage the best and brightest minds in the industry
Apply for Proposal Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly