Principal Design Analytics
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
The Principal Design Analytics works directly with clients to provide value added input, to develop business opportunities that will lead projects built around strategic issues. Has responsibility for ensuring delivery of high levels of client satisfaction. Typically works within a specific CoE area but may have responsibility across multiple expertise areas and/or clients. Helps to meet or exceeds assigned revenue targets for the overall team.
• Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
• Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
• Responsible for significant and tangible client impact from all engagements.
• Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients – ensures a continuous flow of business from client engagements.
• Takes lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
• Manages client interface and ensures project team achieves efficient and effective project delivery.
• Serves as a solutions-based expert, internally and externally, by applying consultative problem solving skills.
• Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with CoE Leaders and/or Geographic Leaders to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
• Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc.
• Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
• Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world class solutions for clients.
• Master's Degree.
• 10 years experience in the life science or consulting industry.
• In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.
• Requires deep expertise in at least one CoE area along with knowledge of all other practices.
• Possesses exemplary business development skills.
• Has broad knowledge of the life sciences industry.
• In-depth understanding of the IQVIA data assets and the IQVIA core offerings.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to functional area.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace and professional/trade associations key people and companies.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
• Values people’s opinions and encourages knowledge sharing.
• High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
• Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities.
• Ability to profitably price engagements.
• Has excellent client relationship and influencing skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.