6 days left
- Experience Level
Compensation: Competitive salary & benefits
We have a newly created vacancy for a professional with extensive project and operational management experience. As project manager, you will be responsible for the management of projects and be the sole point of contact for internal teams and external customers. You will be goal-oriented, flexible and strive for continuous improvement. Team leadership will be a prominent responsibility and thus you will be the focal point for all project communications.
This position will be located in the South West of England.
Our client is a medium sized company performing a range of production, quality and development roles within pharmaceutical production, process and analytical development, quality control and quality assurance. As an innovative biotechnology company, our client provides lifesaving products to dramatically improve patient’s lives. There are many internal opportunities for career progression within the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide active management, of a portfolio of assigned manufacturing-related projects and to have prime responsibility for operational liaison with project customers.
· Responsible for evaluation of assigned external and internal project enquiries.
· To be focal point for all project communication, ensuring project sponsors, stakeholders and team members kept appropriately informed.
· Establish, in conjunction with line management, operational project teams. To provide leadership, manage relationships and motivate the teams throughout the project life cycle.
· Establish and set budgets for operational projects as part of the annual budgeting process and as appropriate.
· Develop and maintain detailed plans to assure efficient delivery of complex projects.
· Support Commercial function in developing the customer relationship pre- contract, activities include customer liaison, assistance in negotiation, prompt delivery of reports and other information as needed.
· Conduct quality reviews of projects to identify best practice and improvement areas to be addressed.
· Contribute to and if requested take ownership of the high-level scheduling of the entire BPL portfolio.
· Manage contract organisations to ensure product quality and high service level.
· MSc in Biological or Chemical Science or Graduate with extensive project and line management experience in regulated manufacturing
· Extensive Project Management in a complex manufacturing environment
· Operational Management within a regulated environment
· Budget management
· Team Leadership
· Pharmaceutical Product Development
· GMP manufacture experience
If you feel this description is something that fits your professional background and character, please apply now, or contact the team at Wentworth Life Sciences.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly