Associate Director / Senior Scientist
6 days left
- Experience Level
Medical Chemistry Team
Excellent remuneration/ benefits/ worldwide relocation/sponsorship/career scope.
Experience in Oncology or Infectious Diseases Essential.
This market leader is focused on addressing unmet medical needs through the development of small and large molecules over a broad number of therapeutic areas.
Working in a dynamic setting which covers the complete drug development life cycle, which enables you to experience the broad scope of drug development. The oncology medicinal chemistry group focusses on developing small molecule therapeutics in hematologic as well as solid tumor malignancies.
We are looking for candidates with:
- PhD degree in synthetic, organic or medicinal chemistry
- Experience in the field of oncology discovery and experience in modalities like ADC’s and/or protein degradation is a plus. (or infectious diseases)
- Five years + experience in scientific project leadership role with proven advancement of projects from target ID to IND
- Experience in people management
- Familiarity with structure-based drug discovery, fragment-based drug discovery is a plus
- Track record of scientific contributions (peer reviewed publications in high impact factor journals, patents, oral presentations…)
- In-depth knowledge of the synthesis of complex molecules and/or synthetic methodology development, with good understanding of modern synthetic & analytical techniques
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Hands on knowledge of automated synthesis approaches and/or high throughput experimentation set-ups is an advantage
- Expertise or a keen interest in handling large data sets, artificial intelligence, machine learning is a plus
Salary: On application
Apply for Associate Director / Senior Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly