Clinical Trial Assistant
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
One thing we all have in common is the drive to produce great results for our clients and to advance treatment options available to patients worldwide. We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate, to achieve these results. Enter: the Strategic Solutions Division.
Leveraging the advantages of working for a top-5 CRO, whilst simultaneously working fully-dedicated to a leading pharma company, will guarantee that the results you help accomplish in drug development are matched by your own career achievements.
We are looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) based in Warsaw to work fully embedded to one clients.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will play a fundamental role in the successful execution of global clinical trials. With the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
You will work in close collaboration with different Project Managers and Clinical Research Associates. You will be responsible for several clinical studies and cross-functional tasks.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Management of files
- Contribution to the preparation of submission files to the competent authorities and to the implementation of studies in the centers
- Administrative support for travel management and expense reports
- Operational support to Project Managers
- Preparation of study meetings
- Negotiation, establishment and monitoring of contracts and budgets in collaboration with the Project Managers
- Back-up of other assistants when necessary
Highly organised, a problem solver and detail driven.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Deep knowledge of the world of the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in a CTA role or similar
- Good knowledge of GCPs
- Good computer skills on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English and Polish
- Autonomy, organization and team spirit.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com