Verification & Validation Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are looking for a Verification & Validation Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation focused on providing better ventilation care to patients living with severe illnesses. This role is located in Switzerland on a permanent basis.
- Accountable for checking the specifications of our sensor products in Product Development Process Analytics.
- To develop the V&V test plans, which include questions from chemistry, physics, microbiology, mechanics, electronics, software, and application.
- You think about how the exams should be designed and what equipment you need. You can also carry out the tests yourself or with the support of your teammates in good time.
- To evaluate the results of the tests, document them and create an understandable and robust decision-making basis for management. You can also analyse the problem and the cause of quality problems in production or at customers sites.
- A degree within the natural sciences or closely related fields would make an ideal fit.
- Basic knowledge of programming with Python or Matlab is an advantage.
- You bring analytical and conceptual thinking, skill, and creativity to the table, even in experimental work.
- Team player and can work self-sufficiently.
- Good spoken and written knowledge of German and English is required for this function.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.