Clinical Research Study Leader
5 days left
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Study Leader to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This is a contract position located in Basel.
- You will prepare and manage the financial plan including overall study and site-level costs, collaborating with the respective stakeholders in contract negotiations and preparation, payment schedule and tracking.
- To identify key milestones and tracks critical study activities, issues, and strategic priorities and to provide regular updates as appropriate, to key stakeholders.
- You will lead the cross-functional Study Management Team. In the SMT Leader role, the CRSL is responsible for the planning, coordination, communication, motivation and setting the direction of the SMT, including obtaining agreement on study required timelines, budgets, objectives, and goal-setting. The SMTL is accountable for the delivery of the clinical studies within the agreed timelines, budget, and quality.
- For outsourced studies, contributes to CRO selection activities and contract set-up, serves as primary contact with CRO PM and provides oversight of CRO, ensures communication between CRO, other vendors and SMT for the entire study lifecycle.
- Be accountable for all aspects of study management including supply management, bio sample management, vendor selection and management, site selection, initiation, training, monitoring, essential document management, closedown and archiving in accordance with current Standard Operating Procedures and ICH Good Clinical Practice guidelines.
- To assure consistency and standards across a study or studies for all investigational sites and in line with project standards.
- At least 5 years in study management with extensive experience in planning, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, clinical supplies management, sample management, conduct and monitoring of clinical studies.
- Minimum Bachelor (preference on Master) in Life Sciences.
- Experience with global study management.
- Experience in pharma (preferred) or CRO.
- Effective leadership skills, able to lead cross-functional teams across multiple time zones.
- Experience working in matrix environment and flat hierarchical team setting.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Clinical Research Study Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly