2 days left
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are looking for a Quality Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are focused on providing better ventilation care to patients living with severe illnesses. This role will be on a permanent basis and will be based in Switzerland.
- To represent and monitor the quality management of the Process Analytics business unit.
- To represent the quality perspective in innovation projects (project and product risk).
- You answer customer inquiries in the area of quality management, regulations or complaints and are the competent internal consultant for all quality-related issues.
- Lead internal and external audits.
- Oversee (re-) certifications including country-specific product registrations.
- Prepare the requirements from the relevant standards (e.g. Atex, GMP, EHEDG) of the process industry for implementation in product development and product maintenance
- To ensure the continuous improvement of the processes. They support the process owners in the creation of guidelines and quality documents.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both German and English.
- Comfortable working independently, but at the same time you are a team player and you can convince with your communication skills.
- Must have completed a technical or scientific degree and completed training in quality management.
- Several years of professional experience in quality management.
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 9001, GMP and ATEX standards or are ready to familiarize yourself with these standards.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly