7 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a QA Administrator to join a pioneering organisation who offer a variety of services including home oxygen therapy. This opportunity will be on a permanent basis and will be based in Bedford.
- Accountable to maintain and assist with the QMS reporting process.
- Collate and process the relevant paperwork for quality complaints.
- To issue and reconcile batch records in accordance with Companies procedures.
- Assist in the QA Officers and QA Director with administration, recording and collating of QMS reports and QA training information.
- To schedule quality training with departmental Managers for all new starters.
- To update the current QA online database with accurate information and to upload QA records as appropriate.
- Management of procedures and ensuring these are kept up to date.
- To update training records for current and new staff as and when required.
- Ensure all systems are managed accurately and databases are kept up-to-date.
- Ensure that files and records are maintained, stored and retrieved appropriately including the maintenance of computerised information systems.
- You will support the implementation of ad-hoc projects as required.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including previous experience of accessing and administration of a computerised system, ability to generate reports and use web, e-mail, spreadsheets and other software applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to take meeting notes and minutes.
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as self-sufficiently.
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent educational experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an QA administrative role.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for QA Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly