Lab Head In Vitro DMPK
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are currently working in close partnership with a growing organisation that are seeking an in vitro DMPK scientist to lead their ADME function.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced DMPK scientist to make the step up into leading a laboratory.
- Coordinating and conducting in vitro studies including transporter studies, plasma protein binding, CYP induction and hepatic clearance across discovery and development.
- Contributing to study reports and regulatory documentation such as SOPs and INDs.
- Leading a lab of 2-3 technicians.
- Ensuring studies comply with German law and regulations.
- Intepretation and analysis of DMPK data using Phoenix WinNonlin.
- Educated to PhD in scientific related discipline with a minimum of 3 years industry experience.
- Strong understanding of in vitro DMPK and ADME.
- Experience using bioanalytical techniques such as LC-MS and HPLC.
- Experience following regulatory guidelines for in vitro studies.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Experience working with radioactivity is desirable.
If this is of interest then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +44 (0) 1293 584300.
Apply for Lab Head In Vitro DMPK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- R & D Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Berlin
- Laboratory Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Berlin
- Pharmacokinetics Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Berlin
- Pre - clinical Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Berlin
- Scientific Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Berlin