Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Contribute to the development of innovative new human clinical drug products.
- Work in an enthusiastic and collaborative small team environment that is flexible and supportive.
- Experience a diverse and unique clinical trial involvement with excellent opportunities for career development.
What you can achieve in the Position
We are seeking a full time experienced Clinical Research professional with an understanding of project management to join our Human Clinical Development Team.
Joining the growing QBiotics team in this newly appointed role, you will experience the rewarding challenges encountered during early phase clinical trials in a developing environment.
In this role, you will coordinate technical and operational tasks across allocated studies to ensure efficient ongoing planning, conduct and closure of clinical trials. Within the team you will be eager to both learn and share knowledge. As part of a critical communication channel to relevant stakeholders, you will build successful working relationships and provide input into trial design, feasibility, budget development and other functional elements of clinical trials from start up to close out. Specific responsibilities include:
- Development, critical review and quality control of study protocols, plans, and other essential clinical trial documents.
- Contributing to the identification of potential new vendors, briefing them on study specific requirements, and gathering the required information and quotes from them to facilitate selection.
- Providing study specific direction and support to contracted vendors and sites to clarify and ensure study and regulatory requirements are met, ensuring adherence to contracts, agreements, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and facilitating successful ongoing business relationships.
- Ensuring trials run within specified budgets and timeframes.
- Oversight of specific study management, including tracking study progress and dissemination of information to project team members.
- Actively identifying problems and resolving issues, to ensure the successful and timely completion of human clinical trials.
What you will bring to the Position
This role is a unique opportunity for an experienced clinical research professional to grow their career in project management within an innovative company. To ensure success in the role you will have relevant qualifications in a scientific discipline (or related field) and at least 5-10 years of experience in clinical drug development in a commercial setting. You will also demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the clinical trial life cycle and overall development process for human pharmaceuticals. Experience in the therapeutic areas of oncology/haematology or project management within clinical trials will be highly regarded.
Working in the fast-paced environment of early phase clinical development, you will be comfortable with shifting priorities, adapting to changing processes and developing and refining procedures as needed.
As a goal-oriented individual, you will possess a positive, confident, and willing attitude, with the ability to uphold high expectations and personal standards. Your proficiency in use of the Microsoft Office suite and other software systems, and familiarity with applicable regulations and guidelines for clinical research will see you thrive in this interesting and rewarding role.
Assistance with relocation may be provided where the successful applicant is located outside of South East Queensland.
At QBiotics, ethics-based values and culture underpin long-term business success and responsible corporate citizenship. They are embedded into all aspects of our business and promote sustained creativity, productivity and excellence in business performance.
We have an organisational structure which fosters collaboration, innovation and delivering investor return. We believe in supporting the growth of our people and seek opportunities for both the personal and professional development of our team.
Our culture is team-based, collegial and fun. We are a growing team and we are focused on maintaining our culture and values as we expand. We aim to be true, passionate and purposeful about what we do and to celebrate being innovative and different.
How you apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com. Please include the reference CPM0221 on your application.
Applications close on Friday 26 February 2021, to be reviewed in early March 2021.