Customer Service Specialist - Medical Diagnostics
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Location: Macquarie Park, NSW
An exciting opportunity to work across Australia and New Zealand has become available with a leading clinical diagnostics business who have been at the forefront of COVID testing and continued their rapid growth across APAC.
Due to the continued growth of their commercial team in ANZ, they are looking to add an ambitious and reliable Customer Service Specialist to their Sydney operation to assist their expanding customer base nationally.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Respond to customer inquiries leading up to and after order placement to provide a positive customer experience.
- Provide support to the Sales, Marketing and Service Teams performing logistics activities while providing relevant information as required.
- Provide phone and email support to customers regarding order status, deliveries, back orders etc.
- Coordinate new instrument placements
- Assist with service and rental transactions in SAP.
- Process all orders to meet on-time delivery ensuring customer expectations are met successfully
- Resolve any issues with timely and informed solutions
Your Qualifications & Skills
- Highschool or tertiary degree
- Certificate in Customer Service, Logistics Management or Administration.
- Knowledge of medical/pathology/scientific terms an advantage
- Understanding of order management/supply chain/logistics preferred
- Excellent customer and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience and a successful record in a customer service/logistics environment
- SAP experience essential
This a fantastic opportunity to begin your career working for an expanding business with a supportive and dynamic culture and genuine career prospects...
Or reach out to Kieran Morris at 03 8375 6839 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Apply for Customer Service Specialist - Medical Diagnostics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly