Graduate Pharmaceutical Sales
3 days left
- Experience Level
Graduate Pharma Sales Representative - Scotland
This entry-level will allow you to use your existing scientific studies and sales skills to launch your Pharma sales career. After a successful initial 6 months’ probation with training you will be given an opportunity to undertake your ABPI. Once successfully completed and qualified you will be eligible to be promoted to Pharma Sales Rep, giving a you clear career path in the organisation.
This role is for an immediate start, if you are graduating later this year please go to careers website and register for job alerts as we recruit for these types of roles throughout the year as vacancies come up
The role will include:
- To promote B+L prescription ophthalmology portfolio across entire health care economy. Achieve sales targets as defined by Sales Manager
- To build business relationships within target accounts
- Ensure that Bausch + Lomb products are stocked, and key stakeholders have relevant product knowledge required.
- Complete territory business plans to ensure keen focus on key business objectives
- Implementation of that plan on a daily/weekly basis
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and capability to deliver this to customers
- Education of the relevant personnel within target accounts to ensure that the key product clinical features /benefits are delivered and that all staff are trained.
- All barriers to prescribing are identified and resolved
- Achieve quarterly/annual targets
- Meet daily call rate and meetings targets
- Liaise with each supporting department to ensure account support – customer services, marketing, analytics
- Report competitor activity on a monthly basis
- Budget management to control expenditure and use resource effectively
- Maintain and develop customer relationships
- Identify growth opportunities within the assigned Account portfolio and then implement decisively to maximise on the return, with sign off from Sales Manager.
- Support an environment of enthusiasm and drive which allows for innovation and delivery of best practice
- Degree essential – preference for Science background. You will be required to sit the Industry Standard required ABPI exam (and pass) within your first year of employment
- Driving licence
- Sales experience – this could have been a temporary position whilst studying
- or some indication of skills that would suggest customer facing role is right for you
- Excellent communication skills – both face to face and audience
- Planning skills
- Diligent / resourceful / Self-motivated
- Need to be able to travel on territory and be available to spend time away for sales meetings etc
Working for Bausch & Lomb UK
You will enjoy a good benefits package that includes generous pension, medical cover, 25 days holiday, life assurance and income protection. We have additional benefits you can purchase such as dental and travel insurance and extra days holiday subject to conditions.
Join the Movement
We employ dedicated and innovated team members who are driven to solve problems. We recognize that our team members are essential to our future. It is our goal to make everyone feel respected and equally appreciated so we are all dedicated and committed to the same cause. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment that encourages both professional evolution and personal growth. Each day you spend at Bausch + Lomb, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you are working with dedicated individuals who share a common vision of constant innovation. To ensure that we achieve our goals, our team members are continually learning more about their fields of expertise. We are proud to facilitate this development by providing internal and external professional development opportunities. This commitment to growth helps drive our Business and our employees.
So if you want to join our team to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please Apply Now.