Senior CRA Oncology Client Dedicated France
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Here at Syneos Health, we are looking for a Senior CRA to work sponsor dedicated to a Top Pharma. You will have the chance to work in exciting Phase II/III studies in oncology.
This position is Home Based in France.
As a Key Member of the Clinical Team, you will be responsible for all Clinical Monitoring activities following study guidelines, SOPs and applicable Regulations.
- You will ensure that clinical studies are conducted at investigator sites in compliance with the current approved protocol and any protocol amendment/-s, GCP, SOPs and applicable country laws and regulatory requirements.
- You ensure that the reported study data is accurate, complete, and verifiable from source documents.
- You are responsible for site monitoring including completion and delivery of all activities required to ensure high quality set up, execution and completion of studies to agreed timelines and budget.
- You are responsible for reporting the study progress and all issues related to the studies.
- You are responsible for effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Advanced degree ( e.g MS, PhD, MD, PharmD) in a field of Life Science, Medicine, Clinical Research, Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in monitoring, with experience in all stages of study cycle: start up, recruitment and close out.
- Experience in oncology’s studies is preferred.
- Good knowledge of country regulations, ICH GCP-guidelines and SOPs.
- Excellent planning & organizational skills, and the ability to work efficiently and effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to coordinate or support CRAs team members and provide mentoring for new and /or less experienced CRAs
- Proactive, and precise in delivery of quality work even when under time pressure.
- Effective at analysing issues and solving problems.
- Available and willing to travel as job requires.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced level of English (written &verbal communication skills)
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits
- Commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization
- Opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this role and you believe you would be the right fit, we would be more than happy to hear from you. You can apply online.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 24,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.