Clinical Research Study Leader (897259 – SLV)
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally. A leader in the field of manufacturing and selling of several drugs with treatment of Cancer. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Research Study Leader for a fixed contract to be based in Basel.
As an ideal candidate you should have you should minimum 5 years of solid experience in global study management (on a leading level), ideally with experience of early phases, someone with effective leadership skills still able and happy to do operational work.
- Leads the cross-functional Study Management Team (SMT). In the SMT Leader (SMTL) role, the CRSL is responsible for the planning, coordination, communication, motivation and setting the direction of the SMT, including obtaining agreement on study required timelines, budgets, objectives and goal-setting. The SMTL is accountable for the delivery of the clinical studies within the agreed timelines, budget and quality.
- Prepares and manages the budget/financial plan including overall study and site-level costs, collaborating with the respective stakeholders in contract negotiations and preparation, payment schedule and tracking.
- Identifies key milestones and tracks critical study activities, issues and strategic priorities.
- Provides regular updates as appropriate, to key stakeholders.
- Accountable for all aspects of study management including supply management, biosample management, vendor selection and management, site selection, initiation, training, monitoring, essential document management, closedown and archiving in accordance with current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ICH Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines.
- For outsourced studies, contributes to CRO selection activities and contract set-up, serves as primary contact with CRO PM and provides oversight of CRO, ensures communication between CRO, other vendors and SMT for the entire study lifecycle.
- Assures consistency and standards across a study or studies for all investigational sites and in line with project standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Minimum 5 years in study management with extensive experience in planning, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, clinical supplies management, sample management, conduct and monitoring of clinical studies;
- Minimum Bachelor (preference on Master) in Life Sciences educational field;
- Experience with global study management;
- Experience with early phases of clinical trials;
- Effective leadership skills, able to lead cross-functional teams across multiple time zones.
Apply for Clinical Research Study Leader (897259 – SLV)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly