Senior Programmer - Early Oncology
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Senior Statistical Programmer - Early Oncology
Location: Cambridge, UK
Competitive salary and benefits
Are you a Statistical Programmer eager to apply your knowledge and skills in a truly meaningful setting? Would you like to play a key role the development of medicines to patients? If so, we would love to hear from you!
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you're our kind of person.
The new R&D Oncology organisation brings together early and late oncology teams, from discovery through to late-stage development, with oncology specific Regulatory and Biometrics groups.
In this role, we will give you the chance to utilise your statistical programming expertise in analysis and reporting of clinical trial programs; submission and defence of regulatory filings and the generation of evidence to support product commercialisation and reimbursement.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Depending on your previous experience and education, you will use and develop your programmer know-how in a data driven environment. You may already be equipped to lead programmer employees, either by technical leadership or line management. We offer a role suited for your competence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Statistical programming deliverables for regulatory submissions, including specification and delivery of coordinated databases, outputs and response to regulatory questions; commercialisation and reimbursements
- Delivery of the Clinical Study Report (CSR), Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)/Analysis Data Model (ADaM) databases and Tables, Figures and Listings (TFL) outputs through both internal and external delivery models, following applicable data standards and regulations
- Statistical programming contribution to Development Safety Update Reports (DSUR), Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report (PBRER), Investigators brochures (IB)
- Contribute to or lead the statistical programming thinking, analysis and reporting to relevant groups in product and study teams
- Development of standard methodology to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
You are focused on solving challenging problems through collaboration and partnerships. You are a specialist in your field, or aspire to be a specialist, and you know that the best results are achieved by utilising the strengths of every individual.
- You have a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Life Sciences or similar area
- You have SAS Programming and CDISC standards knowledge
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills
We would like to know more about you. If you are interested, apply now!
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Where can I find out more?
- Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
- Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
- Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
Date job posted: 3rd February 2021
Date job closed for applications: 3rd March 2021