Quality Assurance Associate in Barcelona Spain Sponsor Dedicated
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Primary Function: The position is responsible for providing clerical, administrative, and technical administrative support to the Quality Assurance Dept on a global scale.
- Set up and maintain department internet and SharePoint sites
- Access and prepare reports of Quality-related audit information
- Archiva Quality function related documents (both paper and electronic archiving)
- Assist with Controlled Document formatting
- Manage department meeting scheduling and procedure minutes
- Monitoring of the general mailbox support
- TrackWise account support
- Maintaining QA Org Charts
- Compilation of Newsletter
- Support client audits and inspections by preparing materials
Responsible for performing activities that are in compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, SOP and Operating Guidelines and performing other duties as assigned by management.
Equal Opportunities Plan. Its objective is to achieve the principle of equality of opportunity in Syneos Health’s employment practices ensuring that our workforce is truly representative of each gender and that every employee is respected and is able to work under equal conditions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 or 2 years of relevant Job experience.
- previous clinical trial experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills
- Spanish native and English fluent
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.